Create true comparables for a more accurate suggested list price range. Appraisal-style adjustments can be made to each comparable property to fine tune any discrepancies between the subject property and the selected comparables.Manually Adjust Features
Manually apply adjustments to each comparable property per characteristic. The positive or negative value entered into the adjustment field represents an addition or subtraction of that amount to the comparable’s price.
Determine a dollar amount for any given characteristic and adjust the comparables appropriately. For example, if the value of a bedroom is determined to be $100, and the subject property has 3 bedrooms, the comparables would be adjusted as follows:
- 2 Bedrooms: $100 (add $100 to match the value of the subject property)
- 3 Bedrooms: $0 (this characteristic already matches that of the subject property so no adjustments must be made)
- 4 Bedrooms: -$100 (subtract $100 to match the value of the subject property)
PSF (Price Per Square Foot)
Select the square footage measurement to be used in the PSF (price per square foot) calculation from the drop-down menu.
User Defined Fields
- SqFt = Main + Upper + Lower finished and unfinished square footage
- Total SqFt = Main + Upper + Lower + Basement finished and unfinished square footage
- Finished SqFt = Main + Upper + Lower + Basement finished square footage
Include a unique subject property characteristic in the custom user defined field, and adjust comparable properties appropriately.
- Enter the subject property custom characteristic in the first data field at left. Ex: View.
- Enter the quantity or description of that characteristic as it applies to the subject property in the adjacent data field. Ex: Great.
- Enter the quantity or description of that characteristic as it applies to each comparable property in the left adjust field. Ex: Average.
- Enter the custom characteristic value in the right field to adjust each comp accordingly. Ex: $1000.
Suggested Price Range
- Click Calculate to view the adjusted price for each property. The Adjusted Price reflects the sold price for sold properties or the latest list price for other statuses with the calculated adjustments applied.
- Select a Price Range Differential.
- Click Calculate to find the suggested list price range for the subject property.